1. IELTS Review Program Details / IELTS Course Outline?
JROOZ IELTS REVIEW PROGRAM
IELTS COURSE DESCRIPTION: The JROOZ IELTS Intensive Review Program is a classroom-based course customized for students who aim to pass the IELTS in order to gain entry to universities and/or to obtain working visas. It is designed to help students be familiar with the IELTS format and content. The course also utilizes a communicative approach to teaching and focuses on building accent reduction/neutralization, fluency/lexical resource, improving pronunciation/grammar and providing intensive course work and examinations. It includes tests, group activities, and language preparation tools that simulate the actual IELTS.
IELTS COURSE OBJECTIVES:
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
• Gain skills for the IELTS test specific for Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking;
• Apply test-taking strategies and proper approach to the IELTS;
• Learn reading skills such as scanning and skimming texts quickly;
• Write clear and well-organized formal, academic essays, letters and reports;
• Listen for specific information and ideas and deduce meaning in situations in the listening test;
• Speak with greater accuracy and fluency; and
• Manage time effectively in the IELTS test.
MODULES: 5-day Lecture
Day 1: Pretest
Comprehension and Expression Preparatory Course (Part 1)
Day 2: Comprehension and Expression Preparatory Course (Part 2)
IELTS Speaking Examination Lecture and Practice
Day 3: IELTS Writing Examination Lecture and Practice
Day 4: IELTS Listening Examination Lecture and Practice
IELTS Reading Examination Lecture and Practice
Day 5: Full IELTS Mock Exam
IELTS COACHING PROGRAM:
Coaching is defined as a small group (3-4 students) discussion centering on a specific subtest of the IELTS examination. Coaching shall involve guided practice examination, meaning students will be given a walkthrough of how to answer the examination. Students will answer the examination with the supervision of the coach. Afterwards, the coach and the students will check the answers.
Coaching will involve the following:
- Guided approach in answering the IELTS subtests;
- Reinforcement of techniques and concepts learned during the examination; and
- Rationalization and checking.
2. IELTS Review Materials Being Used?
Our instructors use the most up-to-date materials published by the makers and owners of IELTS themselves. Our students are exposed to a wide range of materials published by different companies. Students have access to a wide array of books and cds in our library.
3. How long do I need to review?
- Day Class (9am – 4pm): 30 hours of lecture good for 5 days and FREE 30 hours of coaching.
- Evening Class (6pm – 9pm): 15 hours of lecture for 5 days and FREE 45 hours of coaching.
- Weekend Class (9-4pm): 30 hours of lecture good for 5 days and FREE 30 hours of coaching.
- Day Class (9am – 4pm): 30 hours of lecture and Unlimited Coaching
- Evening Class (6pm – 9pm): 15 hours of lecture and Unlimited Coaching
- Weekend Class (9-4pm): 30 hours of lecture and Unlimited Coaching
JRooz IELTS Review Program provides Unlimited Coaching and Weekly Mock Tests. Teacher will determine readiness of student to sit the IELTS based on the results of student’s mock and practice tests.
4. BRITISH COUNCIL OR IDP?
IELTS is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL). There is no difference in the test. However, British Council charges slightly higher than IDP because British Council gives free online materials once student enrolls. There is also a difference in venues. For test dates and venues, kindly check their websites.
BRITISH COUNCIL: https://www.britishcouncil.ph/
5. ACADEMIC OR GENERAL TRAINING?
General Training is for candidates moving to live in an English speaking country or for candidates aiming to study at secondary school level. It is also for candidates doing non-academic work experience or training. The Academic Module is for candidates looking for professional registration (e.g. nurse, dentist, lawyer), or for candidates aiming to study at university level in an English speaking country. If you are not sure which course you need, kindly consult your Target University, Immigration Office or the Licensing Authority of your desired country.
6. TEST REGISTRATION PROCEDURE?
Deadline for registration is 2 weeks of your preferred test date.
Requirements for registration:
1.Valid ID (acceptable ID:
2.2 pcs Passport Size Picture w/ white background.
3.Filled up IDP or British Council Application Form
- IDP: 10,680
- British Council: 10,680
- IELTS UKVI Testing Fee: 13,885
Jrooz Review Center is an Accredited Registration Agent of IDP and British Council. We could file the registration on your behalf for free.
7. IELTS REVIEW PAYMENT DETAILS?
Unlimited Review: 6000
2 Week Intensive Class: 4000
Weekend Class: 6000
Option 1: Cash, preferably 1 week before the start of chosen review schedule
Option 2: Cheque Payments (Pay to the order of: Jrooz Review Center, Inc.)
Bank Name: East West Bank
Account Name: Jrooz Review Center Inc.
Account Number: 4702006304
Branch: Valero, Makati City
Bank Name: Banco de Oro
Account Name: J.Rooz Review Center, Inc.
Account Number: 005438011515
Branch: Alfaro-Salcedo Village Branch
Bank Name: BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands)
Account Name: J. Rooz Review Center, Inc.
Account Number: 001681-0010-49
Branch: BPI Alfaro Branch
Option 4: Paypal
|Intensive Review Program||Unlimited Review Program|
As of the moment we do not accept Credit Card Payments.
Option 1: Full Payment (preferably 1 week before the start of the chosen review schedule)
Option 2: Instalment
- 50% on or before the 1st day of class.
- 50% on or before the 3rd day of class.
8. WHY JROOZ?
Jrooz Difference (Program Benefits):
- Maximum of 20 Students per Class.
- Trusted by Immigration Consultancy Firms and Recruitment Agencies
- Unlimited Review
- Live Lectures
- One on One Coaching
- Tailor Fit Review Programs
- GUARANTEED HIGH PASSING PERCENTAGE
- Comprehensive Review Materials
- Free Hand-outs.
- Excellent Facilities
- Authorized Registration Agent of IDP and British Council.
We hope to see you here at JRooz and find out for yourself as to why we achieved a 100% Passing Rate from June 2011 – present.
12B 12Flr. Vernida IV Building, 128 Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City
(02) 832-3093 | (02) 750-6612
0966-460-3015 | 0966-460-3023
Suite 2 Jaltan Bldg. C.M. Recto Corner Bonifacio Street, Davao City, 8000 Davao City
(082) 282-4479 | (082) 282-1412
16th floor Metrobank Plaza F. Osmeña Blvd., Cebu City
(032) 266-2822 | (032) 236-6726
0919-313-3916 | 0966-460-3022 | 0966-460-3024
Unit 5, 3rd Floor, 1139 La residencia Bldg., España Place, Adelina Street cor España Blvd, Sampaloc Manila
(02) 521-7675 | (02) 521-7672
0975-350-8619 | 0920-951-9546
Unit 50 North Hills, Palangdao, Building no.9, Lower General Luna Road, Baguio City
(074) 422-7745 | (074) 661- 6064
0926-884-5993 | 0945-803-7794
Unit 1003 Level 10, Aurora Tower, Aurora Blvd, Araneta Center, Quezon City
0919-313-3916 | 0966-460-3022